Friday, April 22, 2016

To the Rain Forest!!

Friday, April 22,2016 -  I'm sitting on a patio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean on the north coast of Honduras near the town of La Ceiba.  Two team members are lounging in hammocks in front of me and the sound of the waves gently crashing on the shore is accompanied by the melodious sounds of the many birds.  This is one of the moments when I consider the blessings God has given me and I am humbly and deeply appreciative!!
In about one hour, we will load up the trucks and head east for remote parts of the country.  I anticipate losing cell service sometime today so this will likely be the last post for about 6 or 7 days.  I lounged a few extra minutes in bed this morning, considering the challenges which may lie ahead.   I'm excited to see what these next few days will bring.  I'm excited to learn more about myself.  I'm excited to see what God will show me.
Blessings to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment